Easy Beef and Broccoli Recipe
Here’s an Easy Beef and Broccoli Recipe for healthy beef and broccoli meal. Really delicious, fast & easy recipe for you to enjoy! The best and easiest beef and broccoli made in 15 min from start to finish. And yes, it’s quicker, cheaper and healthier than take-out! Beef and broccoli are quickly cooked in a soy-ginger sauce. Serve over hot rice or noodles.
Prep 15 m / Cook 15 m / Ready In 30 m / 4 servings / 178 cals
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 pound boneless round steak, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- In a small bowl, combine flour, broth, sugar, and soy sauce. Stir until sugar and flour are dissolved.
- In a large skillet or wok over high heat, cook and stir beef 2 to 4 minutes, or until browned. Stir in broth mixture, ginger, garlic, and broccoli.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
- Enjoy your healthy beef and broccoli !